New year, new books! (And movies!) I would just like to start off by saying that I read 44 books in 2017 which is less than I’ve read in past years. However, I was very busy this year with my new job, my piano exam, dance, and being in grade 11 so I forgive myself and hope to substitute some Netflix time this year with reading. That’s one of my New Year’s resolutions; the other one is to only focus on things that matter. Anyway, here is a list of exciting books and movies coming out in 2018!
- January 30th: Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli special edition
- January 30th: The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli in paperback
- January 30th: Wires and Nerve, Volume 2: Gone Rogue by Marissa Meyer
- March 16th: Love, Simon (movie adaptation of Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda)
- April 24th: Leah on the Offbeat by Becky Albertalli
- June 28th: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets 20 years editions
- October 2nd: What if it’s Us by Becky Albertalli and Adam Silvera
- November 6th: Renegades #2 by Marissa Meyer
- November 16th: Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald
So many of these come out so soon, I’m so excited!!!!! When Fantastic Beasts first came out I thought it would never be 2018, the wait was so long, but here we are and I still think November is too far away!